As a property manager, taking care of a residential complex or building is your responsibility to look after the property and ensure that everything is in order. However, it is not an easy task to do considering there are multiple occupants in a single complex or building. Utilities, pest control, carpentry, glass – these are the most common concerns that you have to deal with every day as a property manager. Finding professionals to back you up on these concerns is as tough as resolving the issues yourself.
Glass is a highly breakable material; however, no home can function to the fullest without it. Prompt and reliable assistance, as well as standardised work from licensed, insured, and cleared professionals is what you need to take care of the problem. Glazing needs such as glass replacements for safety glass, sound reducing acoustic glass, splash backs, shower screens, mirrors and others; having a partner in your property management responsibilities can reap numerous benefits for you.
- Reliable, fast, and responsive. You get repair and replacement support when you need it, where you need it 24 hours a day!
- Same day service. Repairs and replacement jobs are made within the same day for your requests placed before 12 pm.
- Workmanship and materials are according to standards. Glass and glazing services are always provided in accordance with AS1288/2006.
- Lifetime guarantee. All work is guaranteed, giving you peace of mind.
- Monthly account. A monthly payment scheme that is more convenient. Have the work done at the time you need it most and settle them all at the end of the month.
- Property manager’s discount. Get 20% discount on your account simply by taking in a professional partner.
- Professional service and workmanship. All glaziers are fully insured, qualified, and cleared.
Taking a professional partner would be like getting the pain out of doing all the tasks yourself over and over again. It is a partnership based on responsibility and trust. Call Jim’s Glass at 131 546 and be partners in property management! Let us talk about how we can help you and make the job easier for you.