Your insurance can definitely help you in a lot of ways. There are different insurance providers, coverage, and processes to get a claim on broken glass replacement for homes and businesses. Shopfronts, shower screens, windows or doors – these are commonly made of glass for aesthetic and functional purposes. When these break, filing an insurance claim can be a complicated task. However, being able to process and get your claim can prove to be a very helpful thing for you and your family.
Not all professional service providers can help you out with filing your claim. Going with a trusted name in the industry can prove to be a good thing. Glass replacements are just some of the most common types of insurance claims and are a very important part of your home or business insurance policy.
When thinking about making a glass insurance claim, it is important to analyse the situation. Whether you decide on putting up an insurance claim or not, making sure that your glass repairs and replacements are done on time is imperative for purposes of safety and security. Taking into consideration professionals who had been in the industry for a long time, they can help you in filing for a claim.
Here are the steps of filing a claim with the help of professional repair and replacement service providers:
- Call Jim’s Glass at 131 546.
- They will respond and replace your broken glass.
- Pay your insurance excess direct to the repair and replacement service provider.
- Contact your insurance company and get your claim number.
- Provide your claim number to the repair and replacement service provider.
- The repair and replacement service provider bills your insurance company direct.
- Your insurance company pays the repair and replacement service provider the balance owing.
Call us now or book an appointment, and we will help you with your insurance claim. We will also have your glass repaired or replaced in no time!
Divisional General Manager – Jim’s Glass (Australia)
Board Member – Australian Glass & Glazing Association
President – Glass & Glazing Association of South Australia