Mirrors are very functional pieces and have been used in a multitude of uses, be it aesthetic or practical. They are a beautiful accessory to any home, whether upgrading the bathroom or simply to create a unique and personal place in the home. Segmented, curved, etched, sandblasted, bevelled edge or tinted; each has its own personality and style that can give your home that unique and elegant touch.
But what can a homeowner get from putting up mirrors in the house? Benefits are what smart people are looking for, and this can prove to be a helpful list.
- Enhance lighting. Because of the reflective property of the mirror, it bounces off light effectively and illuminates spot areas and hard to reach angles.
- Mirrors create space. Rooms would look bigger as mirrors are able to project an image of the room with depth.
- Mirrors give perspective. With refracting images, it gives you a good view of what is going on within your home.
- Highly customisable. Different structures and finishes to an existing home can be matched by custom-made mirrors that can enhance the aesthetic value of your house.
- Endless choices. With a range of edges, treatments, and finishes; it is precision cut to size measurements.
Make an entire wall into your home’s central feature, or turn your small bathroom into a palace with an illusion of space! Knowing that mirrors are highly breakable materials, should it break and need replacement; 24 hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year is available to you. Best of it all, the work is backed up with 100% lifetime guarantee!
Call Jim’s Glass at 131 546 and let us talk about the endless possibilities that we can do for you. We want to hear your ideas and discuss your options. So call us now or book online, and take advantage of our complimentary in-home measure and quote service in no time!
Divisional General Manager – Jim’s Glass (Australia)
Board Member – Australian Glass & Windows Association