Glass replacement, shopfronts, frameless glass system, office partitions and property management partnership – these are commercial services that professional glaziers are well sought for. However, finding the right people to do the job still proves to be a mind boggling experience to some as understanding the services may at times escape us.
- Glass replacement. Broken shopfronts and frameless glass systems can pose serious injuries and security concerns; therefore, glass replacements should be made in a timely manner with up to standard workmanship.
- Shopfronts. It effectively displays your services and products to the public at the same time providing security. Should this be vandalised, broken or upgrading is needed, it has to be done in as little time as possible so as not to disrupt your business flow and ensure your business’ security.
- Frameless and semi-frameless glass systems. It offers uninterrupted views, clean crisp lines, design flexibility, and maintain an air of elegance. It also gives the illusion of space to any area that uses this system.
- Office partitions. This gives you a full uninterrupted view of the whole workplace yet provides you and your workers their much needed professional privacy.
- Property management partnership. Understanding the demands on property managers to balance the interests of their landlords and the needs of their tenants by providing the best service they require.
These services depend upon special and focused expertise from service providers with 24 hours service that is available to any business owner. Being in the industry for a long time, as well as workmanship is a good way of gauging the competence of the service provider. A contractor who employs highly trained, professional glaziers who do their work according to Australian standards and completes their projects in a timely manner is your best bet for all your commercial glazing needs.
Divisional General Manager – Jim’s Glass (Australia)
Board Member – Australian Glass & Glazing Association
President – Glass & Glazing Association of South Australia